Sunday, 3 April 2016

Clean up your school bag !

                               !READY FOR SCHOOL!

For many people (including me) Spring  break is nearly OVER !!!! I know, SO SAD.

I don't know about you but my school bag is so messy in the middle of the year. I can not find anything and have random papers and useless pens lying around in my bag.

So how about repacking (is there such a word?), that way you can get rid of the stuff you don't need and add things that you actually need.

       6 EASY STEPS:

  • Take it step by step!
  • Take everything out of your bag.
  • Sort through what you have.
  • Throw away what you do not need.
  • Check what you already have and what  you need to get more of.
  • Once you have all the items place them in your bag.
And Voila, your bag is clean and ready to go!

That's all for today!
Thank you for reading,
xox,
Sylvan

No comments:

Post a Comment