Thursday, 19 May 2016

EXAM TIPS

Hey everyone! It's Sylvan and I am back, It has been over a month since my last post. Over this time I had nothing to write about and no interesting ideas, but I finally found one and decided to write about it.

Today, I will be talking about exams. The horrible word spinning around in everybody's mind at the end of the school year! These can be pretty stressful (actually VERY).

So here are some tips on how to have an easier time while you are doing them. In different schools they are different, in one they may be done in a week whereas in another in two and so on. So hopefully these help you to make it smooth and less stressful.

   SYLVAN'S TOP EXAM TIPS

  • Go to bed early, nobody wants to be sleepy while doing any sort of test.
  • Read through your text and workbooks that you have used throughout the year and study.
  • Drink lots of water.
  • Be positive and don't think of all the bad things that could happen( I know, it can be hard).
  • Do not look at other people to see what page of the test they are on, this slows you down and stresses you out.
  • Eat healthy food that helps your mind think.
  • Practise, practise, practise!
So stay calm and follow these tips to make your exams a breeze (or at least a better experience).

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope this helped.
xox,
Sylvan


No comments:

Post a Comment